Decision tree is a super tool to define working process for the bot to solve your business’s problems, whether simple or complex. You can map out a step-by-step process to answer customers’ questions in a conversational format.
Our artificial intelligence and machine learning chatbot can be trained through FAQ URLs, excel files or manually. It’s also able to self-learn fast and recognize similar phrases from visitors, so you don’t have to spend time to train your chatbot all of the word combinations in the world.
With personality and building-in Smalltalk, chatbots powered by Athenka can provide proactive and human-like conversations to help convey your brand personality to your potential customers in a compelling way.
With a business-driven approach, we provide different templates for different target audiences, so it’s possible to make customized conversations for your own business even without coding. Or if preferred, Athenka also enables you to optimize your workflow in your own coding style.
Besides the 4 main features – Decision tree, Q&A, Personalization and Diversified Templates, Athenka also offers you many other benefits:
– Athenka enables you to seamlessly create chatbots on both website and Facebook Messenger.
– Athenka is easy to set up and use, no coding required.
– Athenka supports not only English, but also other languages.
– Athenka is completely free.
Why don’t you sign up and get a free version to test it out for yourself?
We are grateful that in today’s tech landscape, there are many excellent applications – either as open source or freeware – available for free. Athenka was built by KMS Technology R&D team. It has been a successful solution for some automation projects ranging from small to large teams for enterprise clients.
Athenka is free to use, thanks to testing new technology services and products provided by KMS Technology that fund its product development.
To support future release, please consider subscribing to our business support services.
Athenka can assist to improve your business in the following aspects:
– Customers can find answers to their questions and concerns instantly.
– Save time and resources spent on answering repetitive questions to focus on more added value services.
– Your website’s and fanpage’s bounce rate reduces, conversion rate rises, and thus sales increases and cost drops.
No credit card required